13-13-21+TESeptember 5, 2017
NPK 10-30-10+TESeptember 5, 2017
NPK Fertilizer 20-10-5
- N: 20%; P2O5: 10%; K2O: 5%
- S: 7%; SiO2: 4%
- TE (Ca, Mg, Cu, Fe, Zn, Mn, B): 500 ppm
NPK 20-10-5 information
- Provide NPK nutritions for the development of leaf and stem.
- Help in developing branches and spikes, rapidly developing new leaves which are green, stiff and thick, and firm plants.
- Increase fruit size, grain firmness and weight.
- Increase flowering and yield.
K2O: 5%, N: 20%, P2O5: 10%, S: 7%, SiO2: 4%, TE (Ca, Mg, Cu, Fe, Zn, Mn, B): 500 ppm