NPK HUMAX SEAWEEDSeptember 27, 2017
HUMAX SEAWEED END OF CROPSeptember 27, 2017
HUMAX SEAWEED BEGIN OF CROP
- N: 20%, P2O5: 12.16%, K2O: 8.18%
- S: 2.16%, SiO2: 1.26%
- B: 30 ppm, Cu: 20 ppm, Zn: 30 ppm, Fe: 8 ppm, Mn: 20 ppm
- Acid Humic: 0.5% (K – Humate 2%)
BEGIN OF CROP
- Complement adequate and balanced nutrients for plants.
- Humax seaweed helps to develop the root system strongly, grow more hairy roots, restore the root system and increase the absorption capacity of fertilizer.
- Help to grow strong branches, set more fruits uniformly, produce more leaves and enhance photosynthesis.
- Used for all crops, help plants grow, increase crop yields.
- Coffee, cocoa, macca, tea: 35-55kg/1000m2
- Pepper: 150-250gr/trellis
- Fruit tree: 0.5-2kg/tree
- Rubber: 30-40kg/1000m2
- Rice, short-term crops: 25-35kg/1000m2
- Vegetables, tubers and other crops: 20-30kg/1000m2
Acid Humic: 0.5% (K – Humate 2%), B: 30 ppm, Cu: 20 ppm, Fe: 8 ppm, K2O: 8.18%, Mn: 20 ppm, N: 20%, P2O5: 12.16%, S: 2.16%, SiO2: 1.26%, Zn: 30 ppm