Ammonium Sulphate (SA) – Steel GradeNovember 9, 2023
Single Superphosphate – SSP GranularNovember 9, 2023
Ammonium Sulphate – SA Granular
- Appearance: White/Off-white Granular
- Nitrogen: 20.5% Min
- Sulphur: 23% Min
- Free Acid (H2SO4): 1.0% Max
- Moisture: 0.5% Max
- Particle Size: 2.0-5.0mm
- Fast release and quick- acting fertilizer.
- SA is one of the most common use and most typical inorganic nitrogen fertilizer.
- It can an be directly used for a variety of soil and crops. It can also be used as kinds of seed fertilizers, base fertilizer and additional fertilizer. It is particularly suitable for the soil which lack of sulfur, low chlorine tolerance crops, sulfur-philic crops.
- It is suitable for the rice seedling, the growth of tea, grass, vegetables, and fruit trees, effectually rapid promoting the growth of grain, vegetables, fruits, grass and other plant.
- It can be readily blended with other fertilizers. It can also serve as raw material for compound fertilizer.