Prilled Urea N46November 8, 2023
Fused Magnesium Phosphate (FMP) – PowderNovember 8, 2023
Urea Granular N46
- N-P-K : 46-0-0
- Color: White
- Particle size: 2.0-4.0mm
- Moisture: 0.4% Max
- Nitrogen (N) fertilizers are the most popular ameliorations in the global agricultural industry.
- Nitrogen is often required in the greatest quantity by crops, primarily for vigor and yield.
- Play a key role in chlorophyll production and protein synthesis. Chlorophyll is the green plant pigment responsible for photosynthesis.
- Develop yellow or pale leaves and their growth is stunted.
- Apply on an ongoing basis as long as nitrogen is completely taken up by crops in one agricultural season.