Single Superphosphate – SSP GranularNovember 9, 2023
Diammonium Phosphate 60 | DAP 15 – 45November 10, 2023
Diammonium Phosphate (DAP) 15-45
- Shape: Granular
- Color: Black/Brown/Yellow/Green
- Nitrogen: 15%
- Total Phosphate: 45%
- Moisture: 5% Max
- Particle size: 2.0-4.0mm
- This kind of ammonium phosphate compound is easily available in the soil, not easily leached hence easily taken up by the plants.
- It is Universal – can be applied in all crops (Cereals, Vegetables and fruit crops).
- This Phosphorus form is easily available for soil, also in water deficiency conditions.
- With this compound formulation, excessive Potassium uptake is limited.